To get over my extreme annoyance of my car getting broken into today (yes, IN my driveway of my quiet little neighborhood), I am posting much cuteness in the form of video.
The first video is just a little snippet of Matthew walking around his little leap frog toy that he is still in love with. It works out better for him because now that he can cruise around it, he can hit all the instruments. He's working on quite the medley.
The second video is of him squealing today. More specifically, I'm not sure which is funnier- Matthew squealing or Boss staring into the camera like she's fully aware what's about to happen and wondering "why aren't you going to save me from this??". (sorry if this one makes you sea sick--I tripped over a toy while filming. I know, hard to believe in that living room a TOY got in my way!)
The third video is us practicing his solo standing. He doesn't last as long as he can in this one, but you can get a glimpse of how proud he is. Really, it's not the best example- he usually just grins and gets SO excited like he can't even believe he's doing this. It's what I have for now though; I'll keep trying for something better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too Cute! I love Video Thursday! Sorry about your Car though that sucks.
Matthew is adorable and Boss is one good doggie!!! So cute :)
Post a Comment