Friday, March 6, 2009

Playdate

Matthew had a playdate with his little friend today. Which is really a fancy way of saying, the mommy's got together for lunch and chatting while the babies tagged along. Keegan just turned a year old in February, and is the happiest baby you will ever meet! This kid is always smiling and is just so full of personality. Not to mention his big blue eyes that just suck you right in. Matthew had a blast playing with Keegan's toys (and by playing with, I mean, putting in his mouth). I attempted a few times to get a picture of them together, but Keegan is so drawn to the camera that everytime I pulled it out to take pictures he was climbing on me. Too funny! Here are a few that I managed:

Keegan

Climbing on me again. Matthew is very seriously trying to figure out how he's going to get the hammer toy away from Keegan.

Awww...cute boys.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Too fun! I love playdates! And boy does he EVER like the camera huh? I think that will be Lily soon! LOL.