Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Show and Tell

A few pictures of the last few days:

Usually an "off limits" room to Matthew, he is mesmerized by the dryer.
He was hiding behind the glider in his room, looking at a book. Awww...
Finger food update: THANKS to all who helped with ideas! He has now had pieces of banana, pear, peas, carrots, green beans, cheese, chicken, cheerios, mushy pasta. He loves finger foods! (ahem...SOMEone may have mentioned I'd be finding a few of those again in the diaper..)
Being silly for the camera.

Peek-a-boo!
Naptime has gotten difficult. When you lay him down, he often pops back up to stand and play. Yesterday I could tell by the squealing it was going to be cute, so I got the next two shots when I opened the door.

Yo. 'Sup?
Ready for a long walk outside.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

He really is just too cute for his own good.