Friday, May 1, 2009

10 months old!!

Double-digits. My boy is 10 months old today! Wow.


Hey bear. Fancy meeting you here. Again.

I tried to set him and bear in the crib for pictures, but he got distracted when he saw lovey.
Showing off his back side.
Blood, sweat and tears trying to get a picture today. He wants no part of sitting still- none whatsoever. A few of them turned out ok though.
We've had a great week. We all went to Portland for an overnight trip. Mike had to be at work there, so Rose, Matthew and I went along to spend some time there. It was gray and rainy, as usual. I hate the weather there. We hit up some baby consignment shops, hung out at a mall much nicer than the one here, and had dinner out at a real restaurant. The next day we brought Rose to the airport (boo hoo!!!!) and then came home. All in all, a great little trip.
Yesterday we finally had some weather nice enough for the park again. Matthew enjoyed playing on his favorite swings!
I can't believe he's going to be ONE YEAR old in just 2 months! Crazy how fast this year has flown by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time just flies by. My baby will be 27 years old next month...:) Enjoy your boy! Love you, Auntie Vi

Erika said...

He's almost as big as the bear!!! YAY! I need to get a big animal to take pics of Zane with - if only I realized why the bear was in the pics before started. It was only when Rose and I were talking about how I stole your sign idea that I realized WHY the bear was there. DUH.

Lynnipoo said...

That makes me laugh Erika! I'd let you use ours, but we need it for 2 more months! I love seeing how big he's gotten each month in comparison to the bear.

rose said...

sooo cute! i heart that little man. miss you guys!