A position very similar to this is what prompted me to get the breathable bumpers. He sure doesn't seem bothered by it though does he?
Impressive. I do believe Brenna-Marie's mega chub-legs wouldn't fit through the slats on her bed!
I need to find sleepers without feet! It looks like Carters - is it?
Carters- Yes Erika! I was so happy when I found them.
So cute. I really should take more pictures of lily when she's sleeping. Too cute!
I'm jealous that he stayed asleep! Elly got into this same predicament at naptime the other day and screamed bloody murder.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A position very similar to this is what prompted me to get the breathable bumpers. He sure doesn't seem bothered by it though does he?
Impressive. I do believe Brenna-Marie's mega chub-legs wouldn't fit through the slats on her bed!
I need to find sleepers without feet! It looks like Carters - is it?
Carters- Yes Erika! I was so happy when I found them.
So cute. I really should take more pictures of lily when she's sleeping. Too cute!
I'm jealous that he stayed asleep! Elly got into this same predicament at naptime the other day and screamed bloody murder.
Post a Comment