Short and simple. We are in our new house. I love, love, love it! I love every nook and cranny.
I don't love the 2 million boxes we have to unpack. We've made a dent, but still have about a million to go.
Today I worked on Matthew's bedroom and his playroom. We made the executive decision to turn the dining room into a playroom. It gives Matthew his own place to play on the first floor of the house. And who needs a stuffy formal dining room anyway? Not us!
Obviously the walls need some work, but otherwise, I'm happy with how it turned out. Matthew was in awe and excitement to see all of us toys again after more than a month of travelling. I think he's going to have lots of fun here!



2 comments:
We got the same foam tiles for the basement play area...and I'm having the same "white wall" dilemma. I'm invisioning murals and fun stuff like that! You can always repaint over it when you reclaim you dining room someday :)
(and if balls are going to live in there you might want to reconsider taking down the chandelier for the time being :))
Looks great!
Post a Comment