Fist pump
Recap
I am, yet again, amazed that my littlest boy is another month older. Where oh where did the last 2 months go?!?
Caleb is such an amazing baby. He is quite content most of the time. He gets fussy when he's tired or hungry, other than that he pretty much goes with the flow. He is happy! The smiles, and just recently, giggles he gives us are absolutely the best. Even better when he gives them to big brother. I mean, Matthew just gets close to him and he's automatically beaming and flashing a smile his way. We are adjusting well to 2 kids. Going to play dates, shopping trips, whatever, I've figured out how to do it with two. I will likely never be on time for anything ever again, I guess, but other than that, I'd say it's not too bad.
My heart is so full of love for my two boys.
Happy 2 months Caleb!








No comments:
Post a Comment