I continue to have a bad habit of taking a million pictures on my cell phone, then never doing anything with them. I mean, I post to facebook, but since the purpose of this blog is to print it out as a sort of story/photo album, I need to get better at putting them on here. Thus, the photo dump. I have no idea how far back these pictures go, a few months at least. I have another batch or two coming up too. Ugh. I wish there were more hours in the day.
I love it when they play together!
After school frozen yogurt date.
Couldn't resist. Such a sweet sleeping baby.
One of his many lego creations.
Play date at the park.
Being silly together.
Thanksgiving feast at Matthew's school.
Turkey trot.
Fun at the children's museum.
Late night cuddles.
Matthew is doing great at eating new foods. Here he is proud to be eating his hot dog!
Good morning!
This boy loves to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment