Saturday, February 1, 2014

Matthew

This boy is so much fun. He lives for Legos, and I know I am biased, but he happens to be amazing with them. The other day I convinced him to watch The Little Mermaid with me. He is starting to take note of "that's for girls" or "that's for boys", and thus, told me he hated the movie because of the kissing. But a day later he asked to watch it again, and then he disappeared into his land of Legos to build the following:


That would be King Titan, Ariel, and Sebastian.

And speaking of his land of Legos, let's just take a look, shall we. His destruction, uh, I mean creativity, is amazing.

6pm:

8pm:

6:45 the next morning:


7:15am-

A few more of his creations:

And what happens when I tell him he's not allowed to leave that room until the Legos are picked up:
He just curls up in the chair and takes a nap instead. 

In non-Lego related news, Sir Matthew was knighted at school this week. So that was cool. 

















No comments: