I can hardly believe that my little baby, my first born, is 6. He continues to amaze and delight me every day with his kind and gentle nature, and fun amusing personality. Matthew has grown so much in the last year, kind of amazing that after the summer he will be off to Kindergarten.
Matthew, sweet boy, thank you for being you. As fun as it is watching you grow up, I always find myself trying to hold on to any part of you that is still little. I love that you're not too old to snuggle your mama- you still hold my hand, you still knock me over in hugs and you still kiss me goodnight. I am positive this is going to be a great year for you bud. I love you so very much.
Matthew opted for a sleepover party. Fine by me, as I put a limit of 3 kids on it. The theme was Lego Movie. I made the cake and must say, oh boy it was delicious. After a dinner of pizza, each boy had a Lego Movie Lego set to put together, we had cake, and then the boys watched the movie upstairs. They were asleep by 10pm and it was a great, low key party.
Matthew opted for a sleepover party. Fine by me, as I put a limit of 3 kids on it. The theme was Lego Movie. I made the cake and must say, oh boy it was delicious. After a dinner of pizza, each boy had a Lego Movie Lego set to put together, we had cake, and then the boys watched the movie upstairs. They were asleep by 10pm and it was a great, low key party.
On the day of his birthday, we went out for lunch at Rainforest Cafe. Daddy even met us there on his lunch break from work.

No comments:
Post a Comment