Saturday, January 10, 2015

Run victory!

Sometimes it's just easier to let him destroy because it keeps him busy at least!



He is so silly.

Checking out Caleb's big boy bed (crib with toddler rail attached)

I ran 7 miles today! Last March I couldn't run 1/2 mile. I completed to couch to 5k program and have been running ever since.  I am not fast, in fact I am very slow, but I've come to realize this does not matter. I can work on that as I get more fit. I am enjoying myself and I am being active, and that 'a what matters. My friends and I got the crazy idea to run a 1/2 marathon, so I am in training for the Disney Princess half next month!! I got so far behind in training when I was side lined with an injury and then awful kidney stones that had to be removed. I am back at it now though, and so excited!



No comments: