Friday, August 19, 2016
Huh
I retired this blog years ago. I think. Or at least one year ago. Whatever. I retired for many reasons and none of them are important, but what is important is that I just scrolled through and got lost in it. I don't really consider it over sharing my kids because I was sharing for myself. I was sharing so I could print books and give them to them when they were grown. And then I quit it. I could cry and tell you I regret that decision, but I think I've decided instead to just see if I can resume posting. Sure there is a LOT missing. And sure Matthew (you know, the first kid) has a very thorough early years blog and the other two have pretty much chopped liver. Haha! But, they have tons of years and pictures and memories ahead of them so why not try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment