Monday, September 3, 2007

Where dreams come true...

Why is it that I'm 32 years old, and one day in Disneyland makes me feel 8 again?? Well...expect for the sore feet. :-)
Mike and I made a big time slurge and bought our annual passes to Disneyland yesterday. I've been wanting to go since we moved here, so it was a great surprise when he announced that he was actually ready to go too! That place is awesome! I spent the whole day reminising. My family and I went to Disneyworld in Orlando a few times, and while it's definitely different than land, there are a lot of rides that are the same. I think Mike probably got tired of hearing "oh, let's go on this one!! I remember liking this..." I am for sure glad to be living so close to so much action, and glad that we're taking advantage of what's around us. As much as I am really pulling for "just a few years in Cali", it's been fun exploring.

No comments: