Yes, I'm still here. I keep forgetting to update, not that there really is much going on. I am starting to feel better- still have congestion and a cough, and while it's annoying as heck that this has been going on for three weeks, I am at least thankful that I don't feel as bad anymore. Unfortunately, I think I may have passed whatever I had on to my husband. oops! It'll be miraculous if I ever get rid of this, as it seems every home I go into for a home visit, everyone's sick! (I keep purell in my purse now.) Anywho, people have asked so I should mention that the "morning" sickness has not been bad for weeks. I have moments of nausea, but I guess I lucked out, because that stuff only lasted about 2-3 weeks. So, get rid of this cold and I should feel golden. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
Today was my Friday off from work and I've been busy! I am in a holiday baking frenzy, and have pretty much been doing that all day. I'm taking a little break because I ran out of powdered sugar, so I am about to go to the grocery store for the third time in 2 days. Poor planning.
I will try to remember to take a picture, but we've got our tree and decorations up and the house looks so festive. Makes it finally feel like Christmas. Most of my shopping is finally done, hopefully I can mail gifts tomorrow and cross my fingers that they make it where they need to be by Christmas!
It has gotten a little cold here lately- not too bad during the day, probably 40's and 50's. After the sun goes down it dips into the 20's. The mountains are all snow capped and they look beautiful.
Guess that's about all I can think of for now! Hope everyone is enjoying the countdown to Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, Lynnipoo!
Hope you are having a good "California Christmas!" We miss you here in Texas! I'd love to see pictures of your house all decorated if you think about it...
Post a Comment