Friday, March 7, 2008

Just do it.

Today I treated myself to a "pregnancy massage". Let's not be fooled, it's really just a regular massage with a special set up to allow you to lay face down on your belly. It was HEAVEN! I was so relaxed afterwards that I took a 2 1/2 hour nap. While naps may mess up my sleep, any 2 1/2 hours that I can get, I will take! I still sort of feel like a bowl of jello who doesn't want to move! I think I will continue to save my pennies so I can treat myself to another in a month.

If you are pregnant, or hey, even if you're not...DO it. Get a massage. It does a body good. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, just for you, I will do that. I am just that kind of friend.
I miss you, Lynnie!!
luv,
Kel