Yes, that's right. I sure did take a picture of my precious boy sleeping his last night in his baby room.
We're on our way to Texas!
One of our pitstops on the trip. Matthew decided he would play with the trashcan. Boys!
Our first night in Texas. Our friends had us over for a delicious dinner (thank you Tuetkens!). Here are the boys sitting at the kid table. It wasn't long before they were chasing each other around the house. Thank goodness for highchairs with seatbelts!
Just playing around at the hotel.
We took Matthew for a haircut. His hair was getting out of control!
Ding, ding! We have a winner! Finally, a good haircut.
Check out the big bruise on his forehead. That's what happens when Daddy is in charge while Mommy is hopped up on painkillers after her procedure.
On our way to the boardwalk.
The boys really loved watching the boats on the water.
Cute stuff. Tyler at dinner.
Matthew enjoying lunch at Jason's Deli.
Buying some time: Matthew distracted by icecream so Mommy can finish her salad.
The most awesome surprise! Delicious fruit delivered to the hotel today- I really have the BEST friends! Thanks Rose and Erika!
Although not officially ours until closing on April 5th, here's our new house!
Another shot so you can see that it's a corner lot (Yay!) with, so far, nothing but trees behind us.
I'm not sure why these pictures look smooshed. I must have done something wrong with the settings. oops!
















No comments:
Post a Comment