Eh, most of you are my facebook friends and have seen these videos already. But some of you are not, and I needed something to put on my blog, so here's some cuteness.
This one is Matthew's latest craze--talking on the phone. It's his favorite pastime, and really, it doesn't matter if the object in his hand is actually a phone, he'll still have a little chit chat on it. I've been told on facebook that at the end of the conversation it sounds like he says "ok, love you too, bye". I've re-listened, and it really does sound like that. I have a hard time believing my boy is suddenly speaking sentences after being so far behind in speech all this time, but I've always heard there's often a talking "explosion" suddenly. Maybe this is his?
This next video is oh so difficult to see since it's so dark, but we were just having fun and Matthew was just being a show off. He knows more body parts than that, I just ended it early. Suddenly my boy is brilliant. Brilliant I tell you. He can also put together a 6-piece puzzle now. True story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It DEFINITELY sounds like "Ok, love you too. bye!"
Post a Comment