Matthew is doing just fine. He spent a few weeks one right after another getting sick when we first got here, but he's been feeling great lately. We have found a playgroup, although we've only been to a couple of get togethers. Timing hasn't worked out yet, but we are signed up to go to 2 next week. He continues to be a little fish and would live at the pool if I let him. We have several pools in our neighborhood that we use, as well as the gorgeous pool at the gym (which is where we swam today).
I'm going to dump a bunch of pictures--so I'll probably take a few posts to do it.
We went out and bought this very cool sprinkler for Matthew to play with in the backyard.
You can see on his face what he thought about that.
Taking a break at the very cook picnic table my cousins family handed down to him.
Hi. I'm just chilling here in my sylish outfit.
In all seriousness, our yard is fenced in so I didn't see the need for a bathing suit. His swim diaper works just fine for coverage.
He loves his swings!
THIS is how humid it is here. I tried to take pictures at our cookout and the camera lense kept fogging.
Matthew's friends Tyler and Andrew lounge around in the pool. Don't worry, that can is not open. Tyler just kept running to the cooler and bringing one into the pool with him. I don't blame him- it was probably much cooler than the water.








No comments:
Post a Comment