Remember how I told you about the lack of privacy a mommy has?
He also spends about 90% of his time awake with mommy...watching my every move.
So I may as well tell you he loves to pretend he's putting on my makeup.
I find this hilarious and sweet all rolled up into one pretty little package.
Mike thinks he needs to spend more man-time with him.
He knows where the blush goes:
He knows where the eyeliner goes:
He's slightly unclear what to do with the eyeshadow brush:
He knows how to comb his hair:
(please, please don't mind the sticky arm and the snotty nose. He is a toddler after all.)
It's a lot of work to be this gorgeous:
Don't worry Daddy- he's been watching you too:
No he's not potty training. But he does sneak into another room to poo his diaper in private. I caught him tonight and slapped him on that potty real fast- but not so fast he didn't have time to snatch up the toy ads first.
And no, he did not poo on the potty. It seems this time he really was just sneaking into the our bedroom with no other motives.
No comments:
Post a Comment