Well, I'm not the only one completely entertained by my son's talking. It's come to my attention that his teachers laugh a lot when Matthew gets on his gibberish rants. Also, my brother got the privilege of talking to him on the phone the other day- when I got back on the line he said "I have NO idea what he just said". Ha! Yeah, me either.
Here's a classic from earlier this week:
Matthew: "yook! Bitch!" (pointing, but not specifically AT anything)
Me: "huh?"
Matthew: " Bitch! Bitch!"
Me: "buds, I have NO idea what you are saying. Try again."
Matthew: "mama, yook! Bitch!"
Me: (puzzled look, trying hard to figure this one out)
Matthew: (runs closer to object he's pointing at, a picture on the computer) "bitch!"
Me: "yes Matthew! That is a beach! You're so smart."
I really should have gotten that one sooner.
1 comment:
And of course it takes EVERYTHING in you to not bust a gut laughing right?
Lily is kinda bad with her L's One day we were upstairs and she runs over to DH's side of the bed.
Her: Daddy? What's that?
Daddy: that's my clock.
Her: That's daddy's cock?
Daddy: Yes, that's daddy's clock.
Her: Are you going to play with your cock daddy?
Daddy: *snickering* Maybe later.
Kids really do say the darndest things don't they? LOL
Post a Comment