I guess I'll start with Easter and work my way backwards. Had a great day! Matthew got his Easter basket first thing, went out to the yard to find eggs, drew on his face with marker (that wasn't planned....just something the toddler chose to do all on his own), colored Easter eggs. And that was just the morning! For lunch we went to a friends house for a cookout. We had so much fun! It is so great to be finding friends around here to hang out with. Matthew thoroughly enjoyed the big egg hunt they had in their yard. The kids all played outside, and oh yes, Matthew and one other little one, decided to climb up into the sand table. These two were covered in sand, head to toe. My solution was to put his bathing suit on him as soon as we got home and just let him go at it with the little kiddie pool in the backyard.
Our day in pics:
His little basket awaits. It was a tiny little basket, just didn't feel the need to go overboard. It was just perfect for him. (bonus: this coupon queen paid very little for everything, down to the free grass in the bottom of it!)
Checking it out. I'm not sure if he was more excited by the Thomas bubbles or the candy!
We look lovely when we first wake up, don't we??? haha
It sure would be nice to figure out how to get the picture to be the right way. Blogger surely ticks me off sometimes. Anyway, here he is with all the eggs he found in the yard.
His artwork. It was all over his arms and legs too. He loves Mickey!
Figured while he was a mess with marker, I'd make Daddy color eggs with him.
This is a positively handsome picture of my little man. Too bad blogger keeps putting it sideways.
Hey, I'd take more time to figure it out, but blogging has become frustrating lately! Perhaps I need to switch to wordpress....
Me and my boy. Sigh. I love him.









1 comment:
I love that pic of you and Matthew at the bottom! You look great and he is ADORABLE.
Post a Comment