Friday, June 24, 2011

I don't know what to tell ya...

Summertime is busy! Oh so busy.   I keep forgetting to blog.

Matthew and I had a fabulous vacation to Philadelphia.  Well, fabulous minus Matthew getting sick for 3+ days while we were there.  Poor guy.  I got it when we got home.  Poor me.

I have pictures.  Really I do.  I'm too lazy to pick through them and find any for you. 
Well, I'll give you this one because I love it:

Here's why I love that one.  Matthew was just chilling on the couch.  It was probably the last day he was not feeling well- so much better, but not 100%.  His buddy Zane just climbed up on the couch next to him (yes, Zane got sick too...sorry!) and was talking to him.  "Hi Matthew. What are you doing? You have Thomas on your shirt."  It was cute I tell ya.

Mommy went on a little limo/winery day with some friends last weekend.  What a fun day!  Again, too lazy to go through the pics, so I'll just give you one:

Yup.  I had a good, good day.

We have pool dates, playdates, gymastics, birthday parties galore in the summer- we love it!

My current obssession is getting ready for Matthew's THIRD birthday party next weekend!! Oh me oh my. I can't believe he's gonna be 3!  He requested a Toy Story (Buzz Yightyear) party, so I've been busy crafting and planning.  It's going to be GREAT fun. 

Hope everyone's having a blast this summer! 

1 comment:

Nance228 said...

Love that photo of Matthew and Zane!
And I'm seriously, so excited to see your bday party. Please, post many pics!