Yes, that's right. I'm about 3 weeks late posting that my baby is a FOUR year old!!! I cannot believe it's been 4 years since he was born. What an amazing 4 years it's been. He is such a sweet and kind boy who likes to make me laugh.
Matthew requested a robot party- and robot party we had!! What was going to just be a few little things, turned into me crafting up a storm. Everything turned out really cute and he was happy to have some friends over to celebrate with him.
Here are some pictures from the big day!
The robot Daddy had way too much fun constructing.
Birthday banner *I* spent way too much time making!
Each kid's spot had a robot (made from soup cans and odds and end from the garage, foil hair) with a robot lollipop stuck in it.
There were crafts...
There were games...
There were robot juice boxes.
Caleb showed his robot support.
.jpg)
.jpg)



















1 comment:
Holy Crap Lynn. You throw one helluva party!
I also find it fitting that Blogger tells me to enter the code below to prove I'm NOT A ROBOT. LMAO.
Post a Comment