Guess I better update Caleb being 4 months old before he turns 5 months.
Caleb had his 4 month appointment this week. His growth has slowed down some, but the pediatrician wasn't overly concerned. Just wants me to try a few things to make sure I have enough milk for him.
Height: 24" (12.32 %)
Weight: 14 lbs, 7 oz (33%)
Head: 17" (70th %)
Guess he's got a big brain up in that head.
I have been accused of not keeping track of second kid the way I did with first kid.
Yup. This is true.
For the record....other then a night here or there, he is not fully sleeping through the night. And when he does, he's still in a rock n play in our bedroom. He hates laying flat.
He started rolling over, back to tummy right at about 4 months old. Two weeks later he has figured out tummy to back, but not consistently. Mostly he rolls over onto his tummy and then freaks until we flip him back over.
He continues to be mr. smiles. We love him so.
:-)





No comments:
Post a Comment