Thursday, August 30, 2012

Caleb is 5 months!!

Caleb turned 5 months while we were in North Carolina on vacation!



No teddy bear pics because, well, I wasn't about to drag teddy all the way to the Outer Banks with us!  It was enough that I remembered the tie, wasn't it?  

Caleb, you are a sweet, sweet 5 month old.  You continue to just befriend everyone.  Everywhere we go people are so just taken in by you.  They stop to say hi and your face lights up.  You don't just flash a smile, your whole face smiles.  You love that big brother of yours so much!  He stands in front of you and you laugh and go nuts.  We think you are starting to teeth.  You have been getting more and more uncomfortable, shoving those hands in your mouth and clawing around like it is causing you pain.  Your bottom gums feel swollen, but so far we can't see the makings of any teeth.  I would love to say you are sleeping through the night, but that would be a lie.  You were doing pretty well at sleeping with only one wake up in the early morning to eat, but for some reason you've decided you want to be more awake at night.  Some nights you're up 2 times, some 4.  All I know is, mama's tired!  Oh my are you such a handsome, joyful, perfect part of this family.

1 comment:

Nance228 said...

Big boy! Love these pictures Lynn.