Thursday, August 1, 2013

Blog life just got easier!


This is a test to see if it did indeed. I put an app on my phone and if this actually works, then I just may be able to at least keep up with pictures! I am guilty of taking a million pictures on my phone, putting them on my computer, but then never actually organizing them or getting them on here.

So. This may or may not be some pictures of our summer so far:


Caleb discovers Nutella:
Daddy dresses Caleb. In Matthew's size 4T clothes:
Vacation in Florida:
Matthew's clown costume he made at school.  Be glad you aren't the parent who had to keep a straight face and proclaim what a funny clown he is!  Scary horror movie clown was more like it!
Matthew gets a summer haircut:
Matthew pouts because he doesn't like new summer haircut:
We love to be silly with the camera:

So I'll stop there and if this posts appropriately, then I have more summer pics! AND I'll be super excited!

No comments: