A quick little update. Things are going well. I am getting sick- typical pregnancy stuff I suppose, but not fun at all! Just a lot of nausea and some throwing up (tmi...sorry!). It's not a very fun feeling, but I'm hoping it's short lived (keeping my fingers crossed). I'm had some interesting moments doing home visits for work and almost getting sick in the families home. oops!
Mike and I are off to Vegas today. It's about a 2 1/2 hour drive and we got an awesome hotel deal so we'll be there through Sunday. (although at this moment I'd rather be curled up on the couch getting ready to watch the big parade, but I suppose Vegas will be more exciting! Hopefully I'm not feeling sick the entire time we're there!) We are meeting up with Mike's cousin and her boyfriend for Thanksgiving dinner tonight, so we will be with some family.
I am thankful for all my family and loved ones and hope everyone has a wonderful and peaceful Thanksgiving holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment