Thursday, November 8, 2007

Random

What a random day yesterday.
I went to a new pharmacy to pick up a prescription and the lady that worked there starts talking to me about being new to the area and pregnant and all that. She tells me about an OB that works in that building who she just raved about. She then literally walked me down the hall to go to the office and bam. They gave me an appointment that day. A little early for one, but because of my blood pressure, it was good to get in early for an overview. And "overview" I did get. NINE vials of blood later and carrying a jug around for 24 hour urine test.....oh what fun. I will go back next week to get all the results and hopefully a healthy bill of health. Not taking BP meds for now, but I have to keep a log and check my blood pressure at least twice a day. HIGH Maintenance is what we will call me.

All in all, I liked the doctor. I don't know anything about him though and it's a new practice (he opened up his own practice), so I guess next time I go I need to ask more questions about him and his background to be sure.

Due date is July 17th....it's very early. Not going to share this news JUST yet, but Mike and I are very excited!

No comments: