Not a great week for me. Although the doctor gave me an antibiotic on friday, I got progressively more sick over the weekend. I was pretty miserable with fever, runny nose and coughing. I stayed home monday and pretty much slept all day. I'm still pretty miserable, mostly because I am coughing all the time. I mean, I gag myself with coughing about 10 times a day. This has got to come to an end sometime, because right now, I feel so defeated.
The specialist on Monday was interesting. not the most helpful doctor in the world, but whatever. They are going to follow me there monthly for ultrasounds to monitor the baby's growth and monitor my blood pressure. He started me on bp medicine already- although my bp has not been high, so I thought that was a little early. Anyway, hopefully with all the careful following, things will go just smooth. I can't say it's not a little nerve racking to be a "high risk" pregnancy, but I am confident that all will be well---if only I could stop coughing!
Following up from last week, Mike is still in Florida, but his dad came home from the hospital today. He had 2 stents placed, and is on several medications, but he seems to be doing ok right now.
Ok, send lots of no coughing vibes my way! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
no more coughing...no more coughing...no more coughing...no more coughing
Post a Comment