Accomplishment #1 of the New Year-- I made it to midnight! I really didn't think I would, but somehow, I powered through. In true old married couple fashion, Mike and I watched a Law & Order marathon all evening, changed the channel to see the ball drop in times square, and then went to sleep. I even had my sparkling grape juice (quite yummy, I might add!) to toast with.
2008 is the year I will have my first child! It doesn't get any better than that.
I hope everyone has a happy and healthy year with much happiness and joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwww...Lynnie!
2008 is going to be such a wonderful, life=changing year for you both. I think there is plenty to be said about pregnancy in our 30's. You enjoy and appreciate it so much more. I feel like I didn't take joy in little moments when I was pregnant with either of them...maybe now that we are wiser, you'll have better results with that! :)
I love ya, Lynn...I'm so excited for you. I really love reading the updates. Makes me feel like you aren't so far away. The house looks great, by the way! Thanks for posting the pictures.
Post a Comment