After a whole day on the edge of my seat watching football- my Cowboys lost. So sad. Oh well, an excuse to stay home and be lazy (do I really need an excuse??) so I could watch the games today. Actually can't believe it's 5PM already.
Things here are going well. I've started to get obsessed with looking at fun baby stuff online. Too bad everything costs money. And since I don't know if I've got a boy or a girl coming, it's not quite the same (unless of course you're into the surprise factor- I am not. And I do have my guess as to what it is...a little mothers intuition perhaps? We will have to wait and see.) Anyone who wants to throw some second hand baby stuff my way, I've got no shame in excepting handouts. :-)
Sorry to be such a boring blogger. Not a whole lot of excitement in my world. The most excitement in my week was driving to LA to bring some kids to family court this week. Reminded me that I hate LA traffic, and that the DVD player in the car was a good call...kids are so easily entertained with movies.
Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment