Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another update from the pregnant lady


Here I am- in all my glory! This picture was taken today, just one day shy of 29 weeks! The bottom picture, as usual, is a bit blurry, but hopefully you can tell that it's our little baby boy! A profile picture of his CUTE little face, to be exact. He now weighs 3 lbs, 1 oz and everything is measuring normal.

I have scheduled a doctors appointment for when we get to Oregon. I will actually be going to a doc in Washington, but it's not far and it seems to be a great hospital. I will need to get us signed up for childbirth classes right away, because I looked at their schedules and it's either take the next one or risk it being too late. There's also a breastfeeding class I would like to take there. Hopefully it'll be a smooth transition in medical care. I went to my OB yesterday and am doing some follow-up labs for my blood pressure stuff tomorrow. Today was ultrasound at the specialists office, Friday is NST (fetal monitoring) at the specialists office, and then I do believe I am done with doctor appointments here. We are leaving for Oregon on Tuesday! We will be in a hotel for a while, until we (hopefully) close on our house (let's all hope this doesn't take TOO long!)


Two more days of work for me!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!

No comments: