I keep forgetting to write on this thing! Oopsie!
Things are going pretty well here. I had a little virus or something last week that landed me in labor and delivery to make sure I wasn't having any pre-term labor risks. All was fine, just a long day! I was then pretty much down for the count for 3 days. Too many sick people around me I guess.
Had a quick appointment today. Everything looks good. I am 26 weeks tomorrow!! Yippee!
Mike and I are going to Oregon Friday-Tuesday. He's going for work- I'm using it as a little mini-vacation. It will be nice to get away. Work has been especially stressful lately, so a break will be awesome!
Hmmm...what else? We are busy shopping shopping shopping for baby stuff! These little guys really require a LOT of stuff. Yikes! But, oh the clothes are so darn CUTE!
I cannot WAIT to meet this little man!! I tell you- of course I want him fully baked and ready to go, so we've got some more time to wait, but I am just so excited to see him and love him! Oh, which reminds me- when I was in L&D they did an ultrasound and the tech at the hospital was SO much more thorough and helpful than I'm used to. She gave us a chance to really look at him. He was opening his mouth like he was talking or sucking, and playing with his little hands in front of his face. I'm sorry, but is that not the cutest thing on earth? I had tears in my eyes it was so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw...I'm glad you got a good look at him. It's so exciting!
I can't wait to meet him, either!
Love you and MISS YOU!
Kel
Post a Comment