Sunday, September 7, 2008

Football Season has arrived!!!

My boy seriously likes to interact on the diaper changing pad.
I'm just chillin' (yes, yes, I KNOW he's not buckled in..I was right there and it was in the laying down position...I don't make a habit of it).
hmmm...not a fan of the Baby Bjorn. Guess he likes his sling and wrap better for now.
People watching at the mall.
He finally enjoys the bouncy seat!! And, he actually enjoys the toys on it now too! Phew...another way to entertain this kid.

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL????

We no longer have to think of things to do on Sundays. Football season is here, and the whole family is excited! Daddy and Matthew are hanging out watching the game already, and mommy is just waiting for the Cowboys to come on later this afternoon. Matthew WILL be a Cowboys fan, whether he likes it or not :-)

No comments: