Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Please pray.

For my grandfather (dziadzieu, as we Polish people call him). Pray for no pain and pray that he goes quietly in his sleep. He was started on hospice a few weeks ago. He has lived a very full 96 years and has 4 beautiful daughters, 11 grand children, and 15 great grandchildren. He has meant so much to me through the years. Matthew and I are going home in 2 weeks for a visit, and while I always thought it was so important for Matthew to meet him, my dear husband pointed out that he will be able to see and hear him so much better from heaven. So, just pray that he goes when it is his time to go.

Pray for my mom also, who has spent the better part of the last 6 years visiting him and caring and loving him. I know it is hard for her to see him like this, but he's lucky to have her as his daughter.

Thank you.

No comments: