Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Erika!

I have a birthday twin.
How much more fun does it get? Someone to celebrate with, toast a happy birthday with a martini in hand (espresso to be exact), someone to get sick with eating our birthday gelato's.
How perfect to meet a friend who shares the same birthday!
Happy Birthday Erika! You are one awesome lady.
A beautiful woman, a fabulous mommy, a great friend.
May you have a wonderful year!!
(and later, it's much too early in the morning, I will raise my glass and toast to you!)
We had lots of good times celebrating in Baltimore together:
Oh how the times have changed!
Now we have very special little guys to help celebrate with us!

And I'll never, ever tell which one of us is older!
We'll keep that our little secret.

4 comments:

Erika said...

What a wonderful birthday gift!! I'm only sad that we can't celebrate together this year with our wonderful little boys. Someday we will! I miss you birthday twin, and I join your toast (just a wee bit earlier on the east coast).

(good work with the scanner by the way! Is it sad that I remember each bar/restaurant from each photo?!)


XOXO!

Lynnipoo said...

Not sad...fun. Remember that bottom one? We were in front of "Gemini's" and just HAD to get a picture.

Oh.....those were the days.

Rose said...

Love it ... love it ... love it ...
and all of the reminicent birthday celebrations! Happy Birthays to you both!
Love yas ...

Kaycubs said...

Aw, such a sweet post about two of my favorite moms :) Hope you both have/had a great day!