Sunday, June 7, 2009

Some fun before vacation

I've been getting behind on posting on here, so I thought I'd share some fun pictures before we leave for vacation. Did someone say vacation?? YES!- we drive out to Portland today and our flight leaves at 6 AM tomorrow. We will be in Florida for a few weeks- almost 2 for Mike and 3 for Matthew and me. One week at Mike's parents and then off to help my mom move into the new home. Hopefully some beach time somewhere in there :-)

Anyway, the pictures- this first one just cracked me up. Matthew sleeps with this little frog lovey. And by lovey, I mean, he LOVES this thing. We have a "back up" identical one that is stored in a drawer in his room. The other one stays in his crib, as it is a sleeptime comfort item. On this particular day, Matthew was playing in his room and I go in to find him with BOTH loveys. That's right. He yanked the one out of his crib and then he routed around in the drawer until he found the other. Too cute. Too funny.

A little naked baby time before bed. His favorite way to be!

Hanging out with his buddy Paul.

Hanging outside with daddy on carwash day.


For additional cuteness- here is another walking video. We had to buy him some new shoes for walking in public places. It took some getting used to, but I think he's finally got it down.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

LMAO Lynn, too funny that I just posted a pic of lily in the buff watching tv too. I swear I didn't copy you. Really.

Oh and we have the same frog lovey, I should get it back from my in-laws.