Monday, June 22, 2009

Some fun

For Father's Day, Matthew and I had some pictures taken and then framed 2 of them for Mike's office. Hopefully he was surprised- I loved the pictures so much it was hard keeping the secret from him! Of course, Matthew and I weren't even home to see him unwrap it, but he says he liked them.
In any case, here are a few of the pictures (courtesy of The Picture People):


















I'm sad we weren't able to be there for Mike's first Father's Day, but I know there's a lot more ahead for him. And how fun it'll be when Matthew can actually be the one picking out what to get daddy and how to celebrate it with him.
For now, I'll tell you Matthew is one lucky little guy. He gets to have the most wonderful Daddy out there, and boy does he love him!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How could Mike not love these pictures!!!