Did you ever try packing for a month long trip? Did you ever try doing it with a 14-month-old? Did I ever tell you I'm an overpacker?
UGG!
We have been so busy today getting ready for tomorrow. Just so everyone knows the agenda- we leave home tomorrow morning and should arrive in Dallas around 9PM. We have quite a few things piling up on our "to do" list once we hit Texas. You know, important things: eat at our favorite sushi place, see the new Cowboys stadium, shop. Thursday morning Mike checks into the hospital at 6AM, and his surgery should be around 7 or so.
Have I mentioned how awesome our friends are? I love them and can't wait to see everyone. The blessings that continue to come my way are overwhelming. There will not be enough thank you's in the world when we are done with this mess!
Please keep my family in your prayers as we travel tomorrow, as well as lots of prayers Thursday morning as Mike gets his heart repaired.
Next time you hear from me, I'll be in TEXAS baby!!! Land that I LOVE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lots of safe travel and good surgery vibes being sent your way Lynn! I wish you guys nothing but the best!
It still makes me smile at your affinity for Texas. To think I wasn't sure if you'd be truly happy here (neither were you)...Look at all the great things that happened to you in this great state! ;)
Glad you are back, but wish it was just for you and Mike to enjoy yourselves.
See you soon!
Kel
Post a Comment