Pretty much unless you see my husbands chest without a shirt on, you'd have no clue whatsoever that he had heart surgery less than 2 weeks ago. Thus, we are just hanging around DFW, finding things to do.
We spent 2 nights with our friends, who so kindly let us barge in on their lives. Due to one of their sweeties getting sick, in addition to Mike just not being comfortable in recovering in someone else's space, we moved into a hotel after we left their home. Here are a few pictures of Matthew hanging out with their twin 2ish-year-olds:
Who doesn't love eating cheerios while lounging in laundry baskets?
Matthew being cheesy for the camera
Matthew and Lucas
Emily and Matthew
Entertained by the simplest things.
And by the way...I'm referring to Mike and I. We were wildly entertained watching Matthew walk around with this container over his head while visiting Susan for football Sunday.Who would guess that just hours after this he'd have a fever of 102.4 and be laying around like lifting his head was too much work?
Too bad our little football fan didn't get to stay up for the game.
Here we are in all our glory. Just sitting around on our hotel room couch, wishing we had seats in the new monstrosity, I mean stadium.
Just to prove he's fine, my husband found time in his post-surgical recovery to buy a car! Really. I do not joke. We sold our cars right before we left Oregon, and on a whim, he got an awesome deal on a car for me! I will take pictures tomorrow--she's pretty. :-)
Here we are in all our glory. Just sitting around on our hotel room couch, wishing we had seats in the new monstrosity, I mean stadium.
Just to prove he's fine, my husband found time in his post-surgical recovery to buy a car! Really. I do not joke. We sold our cars right before we left Oregon, and on a whim, he got an awesome deal on a car for me! I will take pictures tomorrow--she's pretty. :-)(yes, this means we will be driving back to Oregon sometime in October. Oh my!)

1 comment:
So glad to hear that all seems to be going well!
Post a Comment