Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A boy and his dad

Matthew has a huge fascination with his daddy. Like, I mean, HUGE. It's cute- always has been, always will. The past 3 weeks have probably been amazing for him, since he gets to see daddy all the time. I think it was hard that daddy couldn't hold him, but other than that, he is just loving all this Daddy time! (I'm not going to lie--sometimes it's slightly annoying. I mean, come ON, I spend all day with him and it's daddy who he always runs to!)

Trying on daddy's shoes.
Nope. Don't fit just yet.
Too funny. At the hotel one day, he picks up Mike's breathing exercise thing and starts blowing into it just like he's been watching Daddy. Too cute.

In other news- Mike got the all clear for traveling back to Oregon at his appointment yesterday!! Woohoo!!! We will be leaving Saturday and taking a very long route with many stops. We figure we'll try to minimize the time Matthew has to be in the car each day, by breaking it up. And yes, if you know my husband, it does involve a slight detour to Vegas. Vegas with a toddler--I'll let you know how that works out. :-)

No comments: