Sorry for the lack of surgery update, however the update is that there is no update.
So, Babci came to visit this week. She flew in last Wednesday. Thursday morning we get up and Matthew is sick. Runny nose, coughing, sneezing. We stay home. Friday morning we get up and Matthew is just sleepy/laying around, congested, fever. We stay home. Saturday more of the same, with a brief outing out of the house without Matthew. Sunday we wake up and Matthew is fine, I however am achy, congested, miserable. You see where this is all going by now, right?
Matthew's surgery was cancelled since he had been sick just a few days prior. Since we already had a hotel room booked, my mom and I drove out to Portland Monday evening. Mike stayed home with Matthew and I had a little mommy-break. It was really nice to get away, although I was sick the whole time.
Finally, the aches are gone, just congested and coughing. Matthew is congested a bit still and teething something horrible. It's tons of fun around these parts.
Surgery is re-scheduled for December 1, so we hope to all stay/get healthy until then.
Here's pretty much how Friday went:
A few weeks ago we had some pictures taken by a local photographer. I have loved her photography since Matthew was born, however it has always been out of our budget to get some done. She offered a holiday mini-session for a lower price. When we stopped in Vegas, I had little time to gamble, but managed to win some loot on a slot machine. Perfect- I used the winnings to sign up for a mini-session.
Anyway, here is the link to the "sneak peak" of the session: Defining details blog (Matthew is the last row of pictures).
Scattered brained post? Yes. Hope you enjoyed.

3 comments:
I think that I have the cutest great nephew!!! Auntie Vi is hoping to get a picture.(hint hint)
Duly noted Aunt Vi!
I have to agree with Auntie Vi on both counts, hint, hint! I love the pictures. He is a doll, wish I could see him but this is the next best thing! Love Matante
Post a Comment