Tuesday, June 8, 2010

More pictures.




Matthew and I spent the long weekend in Dallas visiting our friend Susan.  I forgot to take pictures most of the time, but we had a fabulous time, shopped till we dropped (well, maybe Mommy was the only one who dropped), ate too much, and had a blast hanging out with Susan. 
One morning we visited a nearby splash park to visit with another friend. 
Matthew loved it.
Hi friend!

Safety first.
Matthew's new bike helmet.
Tyler invited us to bring a friend day at Soccer Tots.
Matthew didn't "get" soccer yet, but he had fun in the obstacle course.
I celebrated my (gasp!) 35th birthday last week.  I spent the day painting the Master bathroom and then we went out to dinner with some friends and family.
Here are my boys.
Chrissie, me and Matthew waiting for our table. A LONG wait. 
I had a great birthday!
Matthew loved the cake!
The Tuetkens.  I love that we are living near them again!
My cousins kids.  They were troopers. We waited a long time to be seated and they were so hungry and tired. 

No comments: