Choo Choo!
I bet prior to this post you wouldn't be able to imagine all the places a toddler could play with his trains.
The coffee table.
The head board on our bed.
(I find this one particularly annoying since it a)messes up my bed, b)involves Matthew standing on our bed, and c) it is SO hard to get the trains back that fall down in the back of the bed).
In front of the DVD player.
On his arm.
(we went to a playgroup where there was a woman painting pictures on the toddlers arms for them. Matthew, of course, requested a "choo choo".)
On the window sill.
(this happens to be the living room, but the sill in the Master's Bedroom is used quite often as well).
In the window blinds.
(yes, this one made me laugh too).
On Daddy's leg.
On the stair case.
And, the ever so obvious, train track.








4 comments:
Funny! We have the same train set....but brenna Marie is not nearly as creative with her playspaces!
Lynn, I LOVE this post! Paul has some wooden block trains that end up EVERYWHERE, but I LOVE Matthew's creativity with where he drives the trains, especially the blinds. Hahahaha
Awesome! Love the variety of places. I'm guessing the choo-choo is his favorite toy?
You know I love this.
Post a Comment