Thursday, March 31, 2011

Here I am.

Updates:
 
Clean bill of health! WooHoo!  Got my latest blood work back, every single thing within normal limits. Everything. So happy!!!  I didn't realize how I was semi-holding my breath for a long time, and just let out a huge, huge sigh of relief.
 
Matthew is, pretty much, potty trained.  Took about a month off (as Kelley suggested- thanks lady!), went back to it a couple weeks ago, and it took a bit of work/determination, but Matthew pretty much got it within a few days.  He is in underwear full-time and rarely has an accident.  He's had a couple, but they don't happen often.  He stays dry most nights too, but I've put him in cloth training pants for nights just in case.  I really decided I have no interest in changing sheets in the middle of the night!
 
Mike and I have our NYC get away in about a week!  Mom is flying in on Wednesday and Matthew will love spending time with her.  Mike and I will MORE than enjoy a long weekend away without a child! Our first since having Matthew!
 
Matthew has started preferring showers to bath.  Here he is modeling his towel after his shower:
 

He is also such a little wanna-be-like-Daddy.  Mike was hanging some things for me last weekend, and Matthew went running to get his tools to help:



Additionally, he loves to fix cars:



And bikes:


 

No comments: