Sunday, March 10, 2013

More February happenings

I wonder if when they're older, they'll be alarmed (i.e. creeped out) at all the times I snapped a picture of them while sleeping?
 


Front yard is the place to be in nice weather!

I mean, come ON with the cute hat.


Grocery shopping with 2 kids is pretty much not fun at all ever.

Proud to have completed one chart!


It's a rarity, that's for sure, but my husband and I ACTUALLY got out for a date night.  We didn't know where to go or what to do.  Ha!


Matthew will be playing t-ball this Spring, so we're working on basic skills.  Like how to hold a bat.


 
 


We actually had TWO date nights in one week.  This is at the Houston rodeo, Alan Jackson concert. 
Speaking of date nights, we have figured out why we never do this---babysitter for 5 hours= $50.  I remember when I made $2 an hour babysitting, and was thrilled with that.  This makes me old, right?

Peas are pretty much one of his favorite foods.
 
 Oh so handsome.

No comments: