Monday, March 4, 2013

More pictures

Part 2, December/January pictures. 
 
I am reminded that this process would be a lot easier if I could figure out how to upload pictures straight from my phone onto here.  I can't get it to work though.  So all the pics sit in my phone until I decide to put them on the computer.  And then they sit on the computer until I decide to put them on the blog. 
 
He thought he was being funny.  Looks like a giant to me!

Morning cuddles with my boys.

 
Looking mighty cute. 


First try with my new mixer- fresh baked bread!
 
New Years Eve. 


All babies are cute wrapped in a towel.

Good morning!  Matthew says "Caleb! You're sitting like a big boy!"

Cheese!

Home alone face

New swing.  Thankful to have big brother around for pushing.

Proud of his recipe he learned on a computer game.  Banana on hotdog bun with peanut butter and jelly on top.
 
 Road trip lunch break.
 Caleb and cousin KC

Back yard fun!

Cousins!


Waiting for Daddy's doctors appointment in Dallas to finish.
 Another road trip lunch break.  Matthew looks less than thrilled.

Lego Discovery center


No comments: