Monday, March 4, 2013

Picture spill

I keep trying and failing to get caught up on pictures on here.  I can only imagine what Caleb's first year book is going to look like (sorry bud!  You're a handful and there's never enough time for blogging!). 

These pictures are from December and January.  Probably not in order, and I will probably do in 2 posts since there's so many. 
 


Matthew found this old text book on the book shelf upstairs and was completely mesmorized by it.  He does not get this from me.

Every body needs to see how sweet this precious boy is when he sleeps.


There are reasons we can't go places without 5 people stopping to comment on his hair.

My new headband--I have 6 of these in different patterns/thickness.  If you are looking for a headband that will stay completely put during workouts--I highly recommend these.  (the thin ones are actually the ones I wear to workout in, but the thick ones are super cute and stylish for every day wear).  Anyway---I got them here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/katiedidproductions


One of the 5 days it was cold enough to wear a winter hat.

 
He stole my headband and then fell asleep on my bed like this.


He's pretty much always happy when he's eating.

Told me he had to "fix his bike like dada".

Matthew made a house for Caleb.  He took a big box and decorated it and then put baby toys in it and told Caleb it was all for him.  It was pretty damn cute.

My theory that the hair would calm as it grew longer was proven false.

Matthew loves to help me cook.

I think we're going to have another lego nut on our hands.

Sometimes we're silly.  Matthew wanted to fix my hair and put make up on me.  So I let him.
 
My awesome gallery wrap canvas print I got.  Still not hanging up yet- 2 months later.

One simple gift received in the mail and a new addiction was born.  Matthew is a complete freak for lego star wars anything.  I honestly thought when he got it that it was going to be too hard for him, but he loves them!


He worked so hard to build his first Lego Star Wars set!
 
My awesome new necklace received for Christmas. 

Sometimes they actually play together.

These boys were so excited to spend time with Uncle Dan at Christmas time!


Pics are out of order.  He received 3 of the same garbage truck for Christmas. Here is one all put together.


Playing with Christmas gifts.


Having fun at the Texans/Vikings game.


No comments: