
My 2 appointments today went very well. No news is good news, right? Things seem to be moving along just fine. The ultrasound was fun because this baby can MOVE. He/she was just moving all over the place and kicking its feet. And no, I could not feel a thing! Finally it looks like a baby, not just a little blob!
The due date thing is just confusing (the whole "last menstrual period" date and "ultrasound" date), so I'm sticking with the July 10th one and I will be 13 weeks tomorrow (even though the picture says 12 weeks...I am NOT going backwards!)
3 comments:
BabyLynnipoo looks like a real baby!!!! So exciting - thanks for sharing. Big hugs from across the way....
-e
Congrats on a healthy baby! It is a cool feeling when they look like a real baby and not a peanut. Keep us posted......the fun is just beginning for you and Mike! Miss you TONS friend!
Hmmm...that baby looks like Mike! Haha, just kidding! Thanks for sharing the sono! I remember having an ultrasound at that same time w/Madison. I remember her moving ALL OVER, and I couldn't feel a thing either! Love you, Lynnie!!!!
Post a Comment