Sunday, February 17, 2008

There's a BABY in my belly!?!?!


Here's a belly picture for you to enjoy (and get amusement from). Anyone who knows me, knows I wasn't exactly thin to begin with....but you can pretty much tell that I'm getting a baby belly. I really think every day it's grows more and more.


It's a beautifl day here today- sunny and warm outside. We are going to probably buy the crib today and maybe start a registry. It's all a bit overwhelming all the STUFF that is required for a baby, but we have of course done our research, so I think we're prepared.


Off to enjoy the day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw....so cute!! I love it.
My friend Misti used to tell me that when you get in the tub, and there is 1 roll instead of 2, THEN you have a baby belly! Ha! I used to get in the tub every night and look at my roll to see if it had expanded to 1 big one! :)
I think you look very cute with a baby belly!

Erika said...

BABY BELLY!!!!!!!! Give it a rub for me, k?

Stacy said...

NO way!!! I'm so much bigger than you, I look like I swallowed a beach ball!

Lynnipoo said...

Not a beach ball Stacy....TWO babies!! Kind of makes a big difference :-)